The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Code of Ethics sets principles which all staff members should follow in the course of their duties. We must:
- Comply with the CII Code and all relevant laws and regulations.
- Act with the highest ethical standards and integrity.
- Act in the best interests of each client.
- Provide a high standard of service.
- Treat people fairly regardless of:
- Race or Racial Group
- Sex or Sexual Orientation
- Religion and Belief
Core Values and Business Practices
Our Aims are:
- To treat clients with sensitivity and confidentiality
- To listen to our clients’ needs and provide recommendations to meet those needs
- To establish and develop lasting client relationships
- To keep clients informed during the advice process
- To review clients’ investments on an annual basis
- To be clear about the suitability of recommendations made
- To ensure that all reports and documents are clear and not misleading
- To keep abreast of all market and regulatory changes
- To maintain a positive, friendly and enthusiastic working environment