We work closely with professionals in the law and accountancy industry, providing complimentary services.
Between them, our two senior advisors have almost 40 years experience working directly with lawyers. They have developed their skills within a professional environment and understand the importance of the relationship between advisor and client. Tarvos Wealth has a number of areas of specialism which dovetail with legal and accountancy advice and can add real value to professional client relationships, meeting clients’ needs both now and in the future.
As a result of the Legal Services Act 2007, lawyers are now competing with retailers and non-legal professionals for business. We believe that solicitors will need to provide a comprehensive service to their clients thereby securing their role as trusted advisers. Lawyers should be including access to Independent Financial Advice within their scope of services, as many legal issues can be further enhanced by taking appropriate financial advice.
In addition, we are supported by SIFA to ensure we are up to date on all the latest changes in the professional legal world. You can find us listed on the SIFA directory which is endorsed by the Law Society.
By introducing Tarvos Wealth to your clients, you can enhance your proposition by ensuring they have suitable arrangements in place above and beyond your current services.
Code of Ethics
The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Code of Ethics sets principles which all staff members should follow in the course of their duties:
- Comply with the CII Code and all relevant laws and regulations.
- Act with the highest ethical standards and integrity.
- Act in the best interests of each client.
- Provide a high standard of service.
- Treat people fairly regardless of:
- Race or Racial Group
- Sex or Sexual Orientation
- Religion and Belief
Core Values and Business Practices
Our aims are to:
- Treat clients with sensitivity and confidentiality
- Listen to our clients’ needs and provide recommendations to meet those needs
- Establish and develop lasting client relationships
- Keep clients informed during the advice process
- Review clients’ investments on an annual basis
- Be clear about the suitability of recommendations made
- Ensure that all reports and documents are clear and not misleading
- Keep abreast of all market and regulatory changes
- Maintain a positive, friendly and enthusiastic working environment