The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Code of Ethics sets principles which all staff members should follow in the course of their duties.
- Comply with the CII Code and all relevant laws and regulations.
- Act with the highest ethical standards and integrity.
- Act in the best interests of each client.
- Provide a high standard of service.
- Treat people fairly regardless of:
- Race or Racial Group
- Sex or Sexual Orientation
- Religion and Belief
Core Values and Business Practices
Our Aims are:
- To treat clients with sensitivity and confidentiality
- To listen to our clients’ needs and provide recommendations to meet those needs
- To establish and develop lasting client relationships
- To keep clients informed during the advice process
- To review clients’ investments on an annual basis
- To be clear about the suitability of recommendations made
- To ensure that all reports and documents are clear and not misleading
- To keep abreast of all market and regulatory changes
- To maintain a positive, friendly and enthusiastic working environment
How To Find Us
DIRECTIONS TO OUR CANTERBURY OFFICE
Canterbury is within easy reach of London, the Channel Tunnel and Ashford International.
A2/M2 or M20 coast bound, follow signs for Canterbury. From M2 take A2 signposted Canterbury. On A2 take A28/A2050 exit, follow A2050 Rheims Way to Canterbury city centre.
A2 Canterbury, then take A28 to Canterbury city centre.
Canterbury City Centre is well served by a number of public car parks very close to our office in Watling Street. For up-to date information about all aspects of parking in Canterbury city centre, visit Canterbury City Council website at
Canterbury East is just under an hour from London using London St Pancras High Speed Rail Link. St Pancras is a convenient centrally-located station and has more Tube connections than any other London overground station.
Canterbury West is only a twelve minute walk from our office. Canterbury East is served by London Victoria and goes to Dover, it is a seven minute walk from our office.